It is very effective in Race events because of its top speed, boost power, and maneuverability. It is also an incredible performer in Stunt Run events and can pull off a great number of barrel rolls of split ramps, but can be difficult to control due to its extreme weight shifts and reduced airtime at lower speeds.
The Hawker is poor in Road Rage events because of its low strength rating and fragile design, but it can survive in Marked Man if taking advantage of its responsive handling. It is also an insane drifter, as it is able to handle the tightest corners and hairpins with ease as well as quickly switching directions.
The Montgomery Hawker is, to put it simply, crazy. As well as being a competitive racer, this is the ultimate stunt car. Find a split ramp and land some barrel rolls!
How to Unlock
|Hawker Burning Route|
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update, the Hawker's speed stat was lowered from 9 to 6.
- A downloadable car object of the Hawker was made available in The Sims 2.
- The license plate reads: EU-SP-CR, which stands for "Europe-Sports-Car".
- The car was likely named after the British WWII Aircraft company "Hawker".
- The word "BURNOUT" can be seen along the right-side of the dashboard.