|Have you ever wondered what top-flight motor sport would be like on Planet Burnout? The Krieger Racing WTR is the ultimate Burnout racecar.|
How to Unlock
The WTR closely resembles the real-life 2007 Champ Car DP-01 which was produced by Élan Motorsport Technologies in Atlanta, Georgia USA. It has no induction air box, which means it is an Indy Racer, as instead it has a roll hoop for driver safety. The WTR's paint scheme resembles that of the Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes MP4-23 with which driver Lewis Hamilton won the 2008 Formula One Drivers' Championship.
|WTR Burning Route|
- Burnout Paradise's Free February Update lowered the Racing WTR's speed from 10 to 6.
- This vehicle, its variants, and motorcycles are the only vehicles that have visible drivers.
- The Krieger Racing WTR is similar to the World Circuit Racer from Burnout 3: Takedown and can be considered its successor.
- Because this is the weakest car in Burnout Paradise, it takes only two crashes to lose an Offline Marked Man and Road Rage event. In the PC version, the "Running Scared" award requires players to win a Marked Man event with the WTR.
- This is the only car to have a cop car variant unlocked in a Burning Route.
- When this car is on the Shut Down screen, it appears in black, even though the car's default paint colour is grey.
All of the following images showcase the Racing WTR in a Platinum Finish.