|This hot street machine has been race-tuned by the Criterion team to give you even more boost. Everybody loves more boost!|
The Kitano Touge Criterion is the upgraded version of the Touge Sport. With these upgrades, it gains one boost point. This gives it a higher maximum boosting speed. It can make the car more effective during Race events as long as the player continues to use boost to maximize the performance of the car. There are no other significant changes to the car.
How to Unlock
Beat the Touge Sport Burning Route.
The Kitano Touge Criterion most closely resembles the fourth generation Toyota Supra & Ferrari 599. The headlights seem to be very similar to both the Nissan 350Z & Tesla Roadster whilst a small resemblance to the Nissan Silvia's body shape can be seen in the rear. The bodykit is similar to the veilside bodykit in the movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.
- Burnout Paradise's Free February Update lowered the Touge Criterion's speed stat from 6 to 5.
- "Touge" is a Japanese word meaning "pass."
- Touge is also used as the name for a racing event which originated in Japan in which 2 drivers race down a mountain road and attempt to pass each other before reaching the end of the road.
- The working Burnout Paradise logo with "Paradise" on a street sign appears on the side of this vehicle.
- On the Touge's junkyard icon, it has six-spoke wheels.
- This car "howls" when it reverses which means this car is turbocharged.