|The Kitano Hydros Custom is basically a front wheel drive shopping cart with a big nitrous system. Don't expect to get too much out of it until you unleash the boost.|
The Kitano Hydros Custom is a Speed boost vehicle with average statistics in every regard. It has average speed, boost power and handling. It is good for Race events due to its boost type but nothing else.
The car is far too weak for Road Rage and Marked Man events and does not have a very fitting boost type for Stunt Runs. Another drifter, the Hydros can be used in races much the same manner as a lighter weight version of the Ikusa. For drifting, this could be a bad thing, but its front wheel drive counteracts this, keeping it competitive in the sideways. This does reduce its e-brake effectiveness, however.
The Hydros Custom was featured in the July 10 Face Off Thursday.
How to Unlock
|Hydros Custom Burning Route|
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update, the Hydros Custom's stats were tweaked lowering its speed rating from 4 to 2 and lowering its boost rating from 4 to 3.
- The Hydros Custom is one of 6 front-wheel drive Paradise vehicles that is capable of performing donuts while driving backwards.
- The Hydros Custom has the same model and livery as the Custom Coupe Ultimate in Burnout 3: Takedown and the Custom Coupe in Burnout 2: Point of Impact.
- The license plate reads: AS-B2-CC which stands for "Asia-Burnout 2-Custom Coupe."
- During production the Hydros Custom was originally named the "Kitano Hydrus".
- The name in its Burning Route title is spelled incorrectly.