|This page "Kitano Gamestop Sport" contains information considered as spoiling.
If you do not want any hints, cheats or achievable detail for the game, then do not read on.
It is highly recommended that you only read this article if you have completed this aspect of the game or if you are extremely stuck.
The Kitano Gamestop Sport is a sponsor vehicle for the Touge Sport. Its stats and handling are exactly the same as the original.
A classy rebuild of the Touge Sport from the Gamestop race team. Get out there and rack up some big drifting yardage.
How to Unlock Edit
- Enter one of the following as a case-sensitive code in the North American version of the game.
- Enter one of the following as a case-sensitive code in the European version of the game.
- "B179 8M20 XA09 80FF"
- Note: An A Class License is required to drive this vehicle offline.
The Gamestop Sport's design is a fusion of different vehicles. The main shape of the vehicle resembles the Toyota Supra, the Mitsubishi FTO and the Mazda RX-7 while the headlights seem to be very similar to the Nissan 350Z.
A small resemblance to the Nissan Silvia can be seen in the rear of the Gamestop Sport.
The paintjob and front end are also similar to the Veilside Mazda RX-7.
- Burnout Paradise's Free February Update lowered the Kitano Gamestop Sport's speed stat from 7 to 5.
- The Free February Update also removed the option to enter Sponsor Codes. There are steps players can take to get around this.
- This vehicle cannot be used in an Online Cops & Robbers game.
- This car's tire rims are the same as the Carson GT Flame.