|Jansen only offer ultra-exclusive Diamond Edition P12 to a very selective clientele. Its show-stopping looks are matched by heart-stopping performance, making it THE definitive P12.|
The Jansen P12 Diamond is a glorious variant of the Jansen P12 only granted to those that have completed all 500 Freeburn Challenges. it was introduced with the 1.9 update and requires the Big Surf Island pack.
The P12 Diamond sports a new set of 5-spoke wheels with diamonds integrated around its edges, a body encrusted with diamonds, a new livery that sports diamond vinyls on every panel and a custom Big Surf Island license plate which has 'P12 DIAMOND' written on it.
Two points have been added to its speed rating, while the boost rating is increased by one point, making the P12 Diamond more useful in Stunt Runs. The P12 Diamond's handling has also been improved, meaning more control and can make sharper drifts.
The diamonds have made its acceleration a bit slower, but they add a fair amount of weight which means more care is necessary when performing stunts, but it does carry more weight in ramming other cars. This doesn't make it a brawler but it does add some options.
How to Unlock
Complete all 500 Online Freeburn Challenges.
- The 1.9 update introduced billboards featuring the P12 Diamond with the statement "Join the Freeburn Diamond Club today!"
- Its increased weight tends to create difficulties when jumping over consecutive big jumps.
- Its files and vehicle information can be found in the PC release of the game, although it is not drivable or obtainable through normal means.
- Elements of the vehicle can be found within the Cagney update.
- This car cannot be used in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
- The P12 Diamond's representative performance ratings are coincidentally the same as the P12 Track Package prior to the Free February Update.