It has a both modern and powerful appearance which emphasizes its massive weight and size making it capable of plowing through traffic including buses. Its acceleration is extremely slack but the Olympus can become unstoppable once it reaches its top speed. Its handling is very numb and creates an unprecedented difficulty when navigating sharp corners or making U-turns.
Streets of Paradise City have a new king! The Olympus is the biggest and strongest vehicle Hunter has ever produced. Feeble rivals and insignificant commuters now have all the impact of bugs hitting the windshield. It may be slow, and has no boost, but drivers with the skill to coax it up to top speed will be damn near unstoppable.
How to Unlock
This car can only be used in Online Freeburn and Online Events under "Online Cars."
- The Olympus became available for use in Online Freeburn sessions on Thursday July 24, 2008.
- The Graduation Weekend Challenge 'Mount Olympus' awarded winners with the ability to access the Olympus at any time from the Junkyard. The contest required the players to win an Online Road Rage Event while test driving the Olympus during the weekend of July 26, 2008.
- This vehicle can't be used in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
- The Olympus is one of four vehicles in Paradise City that can be driven with its engine fully exposed.
- The Olympus can be seen in offline game modes in gameplay screenshots by Criterion Games.
- The Olympus is available offline with the Big Surf Island pack as the Hunter Olympus Governor.
- The Olympus' license plate is "PD-SVK-01", which stands for "Paradise-SUVKing-01".