The Carson & Bennett Grand Sicilian is the upgraded version of the Grand Marais. It trades one speed point for one extra boost point, and also gains less bodywork appearance due to the vehicle being riddled with bullets. It has been given more powerful boost which helps with its horrible acceleration, but the cruising speed has decreased, although this goes seldom noticed. If boost is the best means to unleash the full potential of this car, do it. It is less efficient as a road runner due to decreased cruising speed, but does every aggression tactic that involves using boost a lot better.
Don't worry, the bullets missed all the important bits. This Sicilian mobster packs extra boost power to get you across the border.
How to Unlock
Win the Grand Marais Burning Route.
The Grand Sicilian model looks like a 1920's Duesenberg. The Grand Sicilian resembles the Gangster vehicle from Burnout 2: Point of Impact. The bullet holes in the Bodywork are most likely a reference to Bonnie and Clyde.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the Grand Sicilian's speed stat was lowered from 5 to 3 and its boost was lowered from 6 to 5.
- One of the rear taillights and both of the headlights are broken.
- There is a paint scheme available for the Grand Sicilian that highly resembles the vehicle Bonnie and Clyde were driving when they were killed.
- The vehicle itself is exacly like the Carson Grand Marais, albeit having numerous bullet holes throughout its body and a more ruined appearance.
- If the Gold or Platinum finish is applied to the Grand Sicilian, the bullet holes will disappear but the headlights and taillights will still be broken.