|Affordable big block muscle, home customized into a supercar stomping street machine. It may not be refined, but it's brash, it's effective and it's a lot of fun.|
Fortunately, boosting with the Annihilator gives it great acceleration and much more responsive handling. However, watch out for other cars, as the Annihilator might spin out if bumped.
How to Unlock
The Annihilator is a very good choice for Road Rage because when boosting the steering quickly firms up making it one of the easiest and best cars to run flat out at full boost. This deviates from almost every other Aggression boost car as most have handling that is too unresponsive to avoid hitting obstacles such as traffic vehicles and walls. Its strength is sufficient for Marked Man events, but try to boost as much as possible to get the most out of this car.
When using the E-brake method, it is best used at a higher speed for as its steering is very responsive. The rear end shoots out very quickly, which is quite useful when being chased by opponents.
The Annihilator is a classic muscle car with a custom hood blower. It is based on a combination of the 1971 Plymouth Road Runner (front and midsection) and 1971 Dodge Charger (rear) while the length of the car is a little shorter, like with the Dodge Challenger.
|Annihilator Burning Route|
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update, the Annihilator's speed stat was lowered from 7 to 5.
- The hidden headlamps do not operate during night time.
- The License plate reads "US-MU-02", which stands for "United States-Muscle-02".
- During production, the Annihilator was named the "Detonator", but this was changed before release.
- The in-description references to the Annihilator's low price and big-block engine further liken it to the Plymouth Road Runner, as the idea with that car was to create an inexpensive, back-to-basics muscle car with a powerful big-block engine.
- The Annihilator's finish options change the colour of its roof and racing stripes. Finish 1 gives it a black roof and stripes, Finish 2 gives it a white roof and stripes, and Finish 3 gives it a steel-blue roof and stripes.
The following video is one of the first trailers featuring the Carson Annihilator.