|How Can You Help?|
Here's a few simple and easy suggestions for getting started editing on this wiki.
- Text Errors - Not everyone can do words good... but that's where all of us come in to help. Our Manual of Style has a few guidelines on what we expect to see in our articles:
- Spelling - New articles may be written with American English or British English spelling, but American English spelling is preferred for all and existing articles.
- Grammar - Is something difficult to understand? Maybe you could make improve its readability.
- Articles - Our articles are reason for out readers to visit this wiki:
- Stubs - Does an article have a stub? Perhaps you could add to the article or expand on some already present content.
- Cleanup - Does an article need a cleanup? Some content may not be in the right order or needs some reworking.
- Vandalism - Has an article been vandalised? You could help out by removing the vandalism or notifying an admin.
- Create - We keep out red links here. If you see one, that's an article we'd like to be made.
- Burnout - The Burnout series has been around for over twenty-five years, and that's a long time for anything! You don't have to know everything about the series to contribute, so here's a few more focuses ways to add to the wiki:
- Games - Maybe you know a lot about a specific game in the series. You could add to articles regarding that game.
- Vehicles - Maybe you know a lot about some of the vehicles in the series. You could add to our car, bike, or other vehicle articles.
- Guides - Maybe you want to share how to complete parts of a game? Why not add to a few articles with "how to" or "walkthrough" guides.
- Development - Maybe you've seen some pre-release or early builds of a Burnout game and want to share what you've found.
- Burnout Fandom - Paradise - Targeting content for different types of users and Burnout fans.
|Burnout Fandom - Community Policy|
|Fandom||Community • Community Policy • About • How Can You Help? • What This Wiki Isn't|
|Users||Manual of Style • Staff • Rules • Editing|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.